• Adam Davison posted a new activity comment 5 years ago

    Is it your year fearny lad🏌🏻‍♂️🏆✔️

  • Adam Davison posted an update 7 years ago

    It’s CALCOOOOOOOO day

  • Adam Davison posted an update 7 years ago

    Single figures on the day count now boys! Can’t wait, not much movement on the bookies though we keeping our cards close to our chests 👀

    • Absolutely mate. Think i’ll be having a couple of quid on you though. See you next week kid.

  • Thanks for invite SAS I’m in and officially on countdown!! Can not wait! When’s the deposit due?

  • Adam Davison changed their profile picture 10 years ago

  • Adam Davison posted a new activity comment 10 years ago

    P.S can we go back there or near there again as I’ve a little holiday worldy I’ll be meeting next year cheers

  • Adam Davison posted an update 10 years ago

    Gentleman like to repeat what John (elvis) just said, what a cracking 5 days that was from getting up to going to bed (very little sleep tho) I laughed all the way through! I can now see why this as been going on for so long now and why it is so hard to get the opportunity to get your name on the list. Got to meet new people and got to know some…[Read more]

    • P.S can we go back there or near there again as I’ve a little holiday worldy I’ll be meeting next year cheers

    • Nice one Adam, glad you enjoyed it mate. Have a great time in America and keep your eye out for the invite on your return ;0)

  • Adam Davison posted a new activity comment 10 years ago

    Took the words right out of my mouth, well said mate 👍🏻